Washington DC Area Rug Cleaning
Carpet Cleaners in Washington, DC 20001
Call us at (877) 967-1585 so we can assist you!
Our method of cleaning, steam carpet cleaning, is recommended by leading carpet manufacturers Mahawk and Shaw Industries . We use only the best equipment with powerful hot water steam-extraction for thorough, deep cleaning. Your carpets dry faster, look great, feel softer, smell better and stay cleaner longer. We use all natural, biodegradable cleaning agents on your carpets that is safe for you, your family and the environment.
An area rug is an excellent addition to any room whether it’s in a residential or commercial space. Rugs bring comfort, insulation and an aesthetic flair that’s unrivaled by any type of flooring bar none. However, rugs do have the tendency to accumulate pollutants over time. Dust, dirt, spills, pet droppings, dust mites and fungi can all fester in a rug even with regular vacuuming and shampooing. If your rugs look and feel worn out, it’s time to call in the pros for deep-cleaning and restoration services.
We use steam cleaning techniques as the standard method for rug and carpet cleanup. Steam is gentle on your rugs but tough on debris, spills, organic waste and tiny pests. For situations where allergens are involved, we use hypoallergenic cleaning agents for best results. After cleanup, we apply disinfectants and deodorizers to freshen up your rugs inside and out.
Call 20001 Carpet Cleaning today at (877) 967-1585 and get instant assistance for all your rug cleaning needs. Our staff is standing by 24 hours a day, seven days a week to talk to you and send a team right to your doorstep.
People also ask
|Per Room||$28 to $38||$75 to $125|
|Per Square Foot||$0.18||$0.50|
- #1 BISSELL Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine #86T3.
- #2 Review of Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack.
- #3 BISSELL DeepClean Deluxe Pet #36Z9.
- #5 Review of Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe #FH50150.
- Soak up the urine stain using paper towels or a cotton cloth. …
- Using white vinegar and water, mix a solution in a bowl (50% vinegar, 50% water). …
- Pour the solution onto the urine stain. …
- Blot the urine stain using a paper towel, pressing firmly into it.
- Detergent solution: Mix 1/4 teaspoon of a translucent liquid dishwashing detergent, such as Dawn or Joy, into one cup of lukewarm water.
- Vinegar solution: Mix one cup of white vinegar with two cups of water.
- Solvent solution: Use an oil solvent.
- Chemical Guys Fabric Clean. …
- Hoover Platinum. …
- Puracy Fresh Citrus. …
- Kirby Pet Owners. …
- Bubba’s Super Steamer. …
- Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle. …
- Biokleen Concentrate. …
- Bissell Deep Clean Pro. Bissell Deep Clean Pro is the best money can buy.
Mount Rainier-MD-20712-Upholstery Cleaning
Ft Myer-VA-22211-Carpet Cleaning
Hyattsville-MD-20781-Pet Odor Control
Takoma Park-MD-20912-Carpet Cleaning
Bladensburg-MD-20710-Area Rug Cleaning
Chevy Chase-MD-20815-Upholstery Cleaning
Riverdale-MD-20737-Pet Odor Control